Friday, October 24, 2008

Death on the Nile

I have recently rediscovered one of my favorite authors, Agatha Christie.
I have just read "Death on the Nile" for the 5th or 6th time. Her stories are so well written that no matter how many times I read them, it's still like the first time. You will both love and hate the characters, as you try to figure out who the murderer is. I give this book 5 stars.

"Death on the Nile"

Linnet Doyle is young, beautiful, and rich. She's the girl who has everything--including the man her best friend loves. When Linnet and her new husband take a cruise on the Nile, they meet brilliant detective Hercule Poirot. It should be an idyllic trip, yet Poirot feels that something is amiss.

1 comment:

  1. I usually like old books. I'll have to check that out. :)

    -Suze

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin