Friday, October 31, 2008

Poll results!!

Making a remarkable come back to win the Favorite Book poll is.....Scott Westerfeld's "Uglies", followed by a three way tie for second between James Patterson's "Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment", Kirsten Miller's "Kiki Strike: Inside the Shadow City", and Ally Carter's "I'd Tell You I Love You, But Than I'd Have to Kill You". To me all four books are a must read, and a must re-read. I'd like to give a big thank you to everyone who voted in the poll.

P.S. The last of my top 5 Agatha Christie books will be out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad that Max Ride lost. That could quite possibly be my all-time favorite book.
    I'm quite shocked that four people actually read my comment on Westerblog and came to vote. I wasn't sure Uglies would have enough time to make a comeback. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just felt like saying that I voted "somewhat excited" on the poll because TONY STARK IS AN EVIL SKRULL AND IT'S ALL HIS FAULT CAPTIAN AMERICA DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:< *grr*

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin