Thursday, November 6, 2008

An Acquired Taste

Last time I was at the store, I bought a newish/old movie, it originally came out in 2006. While it might be an acquired taste, "Ultraviolet" is none the less a movie that should at least be given a chance.


"Milla Jovovich, stars in this story of a woman caught in a futuristic civil war between the government and a subculture of disease-modified humans in whom speed, strength, and intelligence are magnified. To protect a young boy who has been marked for death, she must fend off the human government."
(If you have seen X-3, you might recognize Six, he played Leech/Jimmy in X-3.)

*note to readers who might be interested in seeing "Ultraviolet" the extended version makes more sense then the theatrical one.*

1 comment:

  1. I love Ultraviolet!!! I still think it's a weird movie, but I like it all the same.

    Cameron Bright has been sooooo type-casted. And the type he's casted as isn't even normal or common in movies.

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin