Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Music Challenge

Today's challenge will be name that song. I will give you some of the lyrics (it would be to easy if I gave you all of the lyrics) from a song. Your job is to name either the song title or the artist. Without further ramblings on my part, here is your first (and only) clue.

"The Declaration of Independence
Think I could tell you that first sentence but than I'm lost
I can't begin to count the theories
I've had pounded in my head that I forgot

I don't remember all that Spanish
Or the Gettysburg Address
But there is one speech from High School
I'll never forget."

Good Luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would guess the song, but it's just too easy. I don't think it would be fair to the other readers. XP

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin