Saturday, November 22, 2008

Wanted!

Having read just about every book in our house, I am looking for a new
author(s) and book(s) to read. Hopefully, with your help I can find something new to read.

Truly I am not a very picker reader, having read books all the way from Meg Cabot's "The Princess Dairies" to Dan Brown's "Angels and Demons". If it's Mysteries, Thrillers, Horror, Fiction, and Sci-Fi. I say, the more ideas the merrier.


If anyone has any (and I mean any) ideas, just let me know. I will check out all suggestions. Though I do have one rule, NO romance novels please.



Dame Orchid Forsythia

4 comments:

  1. Two words: Daniel X

    Okay, that was one word and a letter, but whatever. It's a really awesome book and I think you would like it.
    I haven't read this one yet, but "How to Ditch Your Fairy" by Justine something-with-an-L sounds really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have three suggestions. First, Larklight, by Philip Reeve, which I just read and am totally in love with. Second, The Black Tattoo, by Sam Enthoven, which I am pimping to everyone I know who likes fantasy and adventure. And third...
    Dammit. Had it, and then it was gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. E, thank you for the suggestions. I will look into "Larklight" Philip Reeve, since I have already read "The Black Tattoo" (I loved that book).

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin