Monday, December 1, 2008

The First Book

This past weekend we went to the used book store (the one where I found "Dragonwell Dead") and I found the first book in the Tea Shop Mystery series. I am so excited, I cannot wait to read "Death by Darjeeling" by Laura Childs.

"When a man is poisoned by tea, Theo is the prime suspect. Now she has to prove her innocence and track down the real killer-before someone else takes their last sip. Just the right blend of cozy fun and clever plotting. Tea lovers, mystery lovers, [this] is for you." (Susan Wittig Albert, author of Mistletoe Man)

So forgive me if I don't post as much this week. I have a whole stack of books that I still need to read, some that I have borrowed from my friends (i.e. "Daniel X" and "Howl's Moving Castle") plus a few of my own.
Dame Orchid

3 comments:

  1. Yay, you're finally going to read Daniel X! It;s about time, that book came out ages ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your quote. Another good quote from Invader Zim is...
    "I gotta go, pig, I'll see you later. I GOTTA GO, PIG, I'LL SEE YOU LATER!" ~GiR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Dahlia, for the quote from GIR. I think I will use that one next week.

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin