Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Am Finally Finished (yay)

I finally finished The Iliad last night around 12:15 AM. I (almost) feel that I should celebrate, especially since I was starting to wonder if I would ever finish it.
Just out of curiosity, have any of you been reading a book and no matter how many pages you read, you feel like that you have made absolutely no progress?
It was actually an okay book. But, I don't plan on re-reading it again any time soon (maybe one day).

Dahlia informed me that I forgot to mention the name of the series I am getting ready to start reading. Actually I should say series that I have already started. I am currently re-reading the entire Princess Diaries series and I have already finished the first one and am at present reading the second one Princess in the Spotlight.

Dame Orchid

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you finished!!! We should have a parade in honor of this. You go find some old guys in tiny cars and I'll get the float. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaheheh, old guys in tiny cars! I love those tiny cars. 0_0

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin