Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ratings for the Princess Diaries Series Books 1-3

Since there are entirely too many books in the Princess Diaries series, I am only going to rate the first nine books.
But as soon as I finish reading Forever Princess, I will write up a review for it.

Author: Meg Cabot
Title: The Princess Diaries
Number of Pages: 240
First Publication: 2000
Genre: Young Adult Novel

Rating 5 out of 5 cameo pendents.

Author: Meg Cabot
Title: Princess in the Spotlight
Number of Pages: 240
First Publication: 2001

4 out of 5 cameo pendents.

Author: Meg Cabot
Title: Princess in Love
Number of Pages: 240
First Publication: 2002
Genre: Young Adult Novel

4 out of 5 cameo pendents

Dame Orchid

1 comment:

  1. I tried reading the first Princess Diaries book once. I didn't get very far before I lost interest. Maybe I'll try to read it again one day... maybe not. :P

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin