Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tiny Blog: Updates

So I'm, like, maybe half done writing two out of three of my book reviews. But, It is going to take me awhile, since I am in the middle of reading the fourth book in the Cotton Malone series (it's really, really good) and I'm also trying to work on a post for 13 and Co.
Let's just say I have a pretty cool idea (I think) for a post for 13 and Co. Except I am having the hardest time getting it from my brain, to draft form in some semi-coherent fashion.



Dame Orchid

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your new story for 13 & Co. :)

    I'm sad, you're beating me with the foreign hits. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh! My internet connection just dropped out on me and I can't remember what I said... Oh yeah!
    Just relax and the words come, man. Any hints as to what it's about? o_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. 21: Sorry, but my new post is supposed to be a surprise.

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin