Monday, July 13, 2009

Tiny Blog: Rocks in Your Shoes

I'm finally back from my (short) vacation, and boy was it fun. I spent a few days at the beach and got a nice golden tan and finished the three books that I took to read.

Since returning I've also finished Rumors (the second Luxe Novel) which I was in the middle of reading when I left (I didn't want to take it with me because it's a library book) and put a considerable dent in the Armies of Daylight. So until I get around to writing or finishing writing some of my reviews ya’ll are stuck watching this video by Emily West.



Hopefully I'll have something better (like a review) up in the next day or so. :)

Dame Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin