Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tiny Blog: A Cleaner Sidebar



I think I have finally finished cleaning up my sidebars and adding buttons with links to my reviews, IMM's, old quotes, and awards. Hope ya'll enjoy a less cluttered sidebar, a new future (buttons), and a more uniformed widget collection with brand new names for them that correspond with my blog name. On top of that I have even changed my profile pic.
Let me know what ya'll think.

P.S. If your a follower of my blog and would like to see your blog as one of My Favorite Haunts (it's my blog roll) leave me a comment telling me which blog of your to add and I'll add it to the list.
Orchid

4 comments:

  1. Your blog looks awesome! You make me feel like I need to try to clean ine up!
    Anyhow, I am a new follower of your blog, but I would love for Brizmus Blogs Books to be in your blog roll.
    I'll put you in mine when I get around to adding it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, brizmus. I have also added your blog to my blog roll. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin