Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010: Debut Author Challenge

So I was kind of iffy on this challenge at first glance, but then I checked out some of the debut books and decided I needed to participate.

The Story Siren
The Debut Author Challenge is hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.
Here is my list of potential books for the challenge:
1. Paranormalcy- Kiersten White (read, will review it after I re-read it. Loved it)
2. Nightshade- Andrea Cremer
3. Hunger- Jackie Morse Kessler
4. Firespell- Chloe Neill
5. The Line- Teri Hall
6. Prophecy of Days- Christie Raedeke
7. Whisper- Phoebe Kitanidis
8. Other- Karen Kincy
9. Under My Skin- Judith Graves
11. Guardian of the Dead- Karen Healey
12. The Rise of Renegade X- Chelsea Campbell
13. The Ghost and the Goth- Stacy Kade (read)14. Firelight- Sophie Jordan (Plan to read soon)
15. Infinity by Sherrilyn Kennyon (read, it was great) 

Orchid

8 comments:

  1. Great list! This challenge is going to be a lot of fun! There are some really interesting sounding books coming out this year! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including Nightshade; zip can't wait to read all the great debuts of 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including The Line. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is me doing a happy dance! Thanks so much for supporting debut authors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo - I just added Paranormalcy to my list - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list. I have some to add to mine. Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! thanks for joining the challenge! it's going to be so much fun! you've got a great list! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm so excited that Prophecy of Days made your list! Thanks for supporting Debut Authors - it means the world to us.

    Christy Raedeke

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin