Sunday, March 14, 2010

In My Mailbox (37)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Sadly the only books I order are those that are hard to find. The following books are from the library and bookstores.

Bought:
This week I didn't make it to the library or a bookstore. Instead, I bought myself a 16 GB, 4th generation, black nano ipod. I'm really excited about it because now I can fit all of my music onto it, plus I got it for a great price.


Hopefully next week I'll have some books for an IMM. Happy reading and I can't wait to see what everyone else got this week.

P.S.
It was my turn to host Soundtrack Saturday on Rating Reads, so be sure to check it out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin