Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wish List Wednesday (6)

Titans of Chaos by john C. Wright, 2007
The students have been kidnapped, robbed of their powers, and raised in ignorance by super-beings. The five have made incredible discoveries about themselves. Amelia is apparently a fourth-dimensional being; Victor is a synthetic man who can control the molecular arrangement of matter; Vanity can find secret passageways through solid walls; Colin is a psychic; Quentin is a warlock. Each power comes from a different paradigm or view of the universe. They have learned to control their strange abilities and have escaped into our world: now their true battle for survival begins.


Why: Because the Chronicles of Chaos was one of the best fantasy series that I have stumbled upon. Plus I'm just dying to know how it all ends and I love the covers for the whole series. Titans of Chaos is the third book in The Chronicles of Chaos; first two being Orphans of Chaos and Fugitives of Chaos.

1 comment:

  1. This book looks and sounds SO INCREDIBLY COOL!
    I think this is my favorite cover of the moment! How had I never seen it before?!?

    Check out my WoW here!

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin