Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Marple Poirot Holmes Challenge


I have just stumbled upon the most awesome challenge (The Marple Poirot Holmes Challenge), well at least it's perfect for me. Being a huge fan of Agatha Christie's writing that I couldn't resist joining this challenge, even though it's already been running since January.

Here is what Kals of At Pemberley has to say about the challenge:
"Nothing really beats a good old Agatha Christie mystery or an Arthur Conan Doyle masterpiece. I've loved Miss Marple, Hercule Poirot and Sherlock Holmes all my life and I doubt we'll find a detective surpassing the unexpected genius of Miss Marple, the exemplary 'little grey cells' of the Belgian detective Hercule Poirot, and of course, the master himself - Sherlock Holmes.



It's been a while since I re-read them all, which lead me to the first challenge I'm hosting - The Marple Poirot Holmes Challenge."
Rules:
1. This challenge is from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010.
2. You will have to read a minimum of 6 books in total: two Miss Marple mysteries, two Sherlock Holmes mysteries and two Hercule Poirot mysteries. You can of course, read more than 6 books if you want to.
3. The books you have chosen for this challenge can overlap with other challenges.

Click here to join in.

Updated 8/13:
Sherlock Homes:
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (reviewed)
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes

Miss Marrple:
0
Hercule Poirot:
0

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge! It's great to meet Christie fans :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check it out. Who doesn't love Agatha Christi!

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

Are you a middle grade author, want your book to be spotlighted this year during the challenge on my blog? Than this post is just for you. All about Middle Grade Challenge

Sign up for the 2014 All about Middle Grade Reading Challenge.

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin