Monday, August 30, 2010

Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon: End

I had a ton of fun during the Dusk Till Dawn Read-a-Thon, And I even managed to get quite a few books read. *yay* (The computer I'm on is super sloww.. so no pics.)
Thanks to all the wonderful read-a-thon people, wish I could have participated in the contest, but I was unable to get online for a few days.

 Here are the books that I read during the Read-a-Thon:
The Ruins of Gorlan- John Flangan (so good)
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (really good with a shocking end)
The Amazing Mrs. Pollifax- Dorothy Gilman (Mrs. Poolifax is so fuuny)
The Blue Girl- Charles de Lint (one fantastic book)

Outside of the read-a-thon I read Priestblock: A Memoir of Dachau, which was an incredible book.
Reviews of all book will be up in the next few weeks. ^_^

Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin