Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dusk Till Dawn Read-a-Thon


As you can see I have decided to participate in another read-a-thon. I just couldn't resist the Dusk Till Dawn
read-a-thon, hosted by Jenn of Book-Crazy becausee that just so happens to be my prime reading time. Interested in joing in enter here.

Here's a list of books I plan on trying to get though during the read a thon:
The Blue Girl- Charles de Lint
The Dead Girl's Dance- Rachel Caine
The Amazing Mrs. Pollifax- Dorothy Gilman
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
The Ruins of Gorlan- John Flanagan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin