Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Catch-Up Read-A-Thon, End



I'd like to thank Michelle of The True Book Addict for hosting a delightful read-a-thon. Thanks Michelle.

Thanks to two missed nights of reading due to (stupid fall) allergy attacks, I had to switch to reading mainly mangas, but I'm pleased to say that I feel like I accomplished quite a bit during the read-a-thon, plus I had a super time.

Here's what I finished reading:
The Shadow Club- Neal Shusterman

Model Spy- Shannon Greenland
The Game- Diana Wynne Jones
Ouran High School Host Club, VOL 1- Bisco Hatori
Ouran High School Host Club, VOL 2- Bisco Hatori
Fruits Basket, VOL 2, Natsuki Takaya
Death Note, VOL 1- Tsugumi Ohba

Now for the book(s) I started but ran out of time to finish:
The Ghost and the Goth- Stacy Kade

4 comments:

  1. Looks like just about everyone made it through 6 books...I'm jealous :-) ...I only managed four (but two of them were parts of Dante's Divine Comedy, so a bit tough going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Orchid! Thank you for joining me. You got a lot of reading in, despite your allergy problems. Hope you feel better! I see you're doing the Halloween readathon. Are you doing Dewey's 24 hour readathon too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just found your blog through IMM, and I just had to stop and leave a comment telling you how wonderful your blog is. I love your content and this post is amazing! You're definitely in for some good reads this week.

    I had to comment here because I saw that you're reading some of my favourite books!!
    I LOVE Diana Wynne Jones, OHSHC, Fruits Basket, Death Note.

    Have you watched Howl's Moving Castle by any chance? *crosses fingers hopefully*

    Oh, and I'm a follower for sure!
    Feel free to come by my blog if you want to see what I got this week.
    Best wishes,
    ●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬●

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle @ The True Book Addict: Thanks. I'm definitely going to participate in the Halloween read-a-thon, not sure about the Dewey's 24 hour on eyet though.

    Tina (Book Couture): Yes, I've seen the movie for Howl's Moving Castle, it's also one of my favorite movies/books.

    Orchid ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin