Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall Catch-Up Read-A-Thon


Yep, I have signed up for yet another read-a-thon, and this one comes at just the right time because I am so far behind in books that I need to read.
Interested in participating, click here to signup. Read-a-thon runs from Sept 20, 8 am- Sept 26, 8 pm.

Don't know what all I'll read for it, but I thought I'd start with:
The Shadow Club- Neal Shusterman

Updated 9/25/10

Currently Reading:
Death Note, VOL 1

Finished:
The Shadow Club- Neal Shusterman
Model Spy- Shannon Greenland
The Game- Diana Wynne Jones
Ouran High School Host Club, VOL 1- Bisco Hatori
Ouran High School Host Club, VOL 2- Bisco Hatori
Fruits Basket, VOL 2, Natsuki Takaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin