Friday, October 8, 2010

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon

I kept seeing Dewey's 24 Hour Read-A-Thon everywhere and decided that it sounded like fun. What bookaholic could resist an entire day of reading, I know I couldn't. Click HERE to sign up. Starts tomorrow morning.

I'll list the books I have read and am currently reading below.

Plan to read:
The Half-Made World- Felix Gilman
Running Out of Time- Margaret Peterson Haddix

Reading Now:
La Corda d'Oro, VOL 1- Yuki Kure

Finished:
Vampire Knight, VOL 4- Matsuri Hino
Vampire Knight, VOL 5- Matsuri Hino
Death Note, VOL 2
Death of a Village- M.C. Beaton
Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time, VOL 1- Tohko Mizuno

Good luck to everyone participating, hosting, or cheering. ^_^

6 comments:

  1. I'm participating, too :) It will be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of your cheerleaders for the day. You've got a gorgeous site! Hope you're getting off to a great start!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read, Read, Read and you will succeed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay, hope you're having fun! I AM! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're having fun, and getting some good reading in.
    I've read some of the Vampire Knight manga series. Thanks for reminding me that I should go back and read some more of it.
    Happy readathoning!

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin