Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Read-A-Thon End (Very Late Edition)


I cannot believe that I forgot to write my end of the Halloween Read-A-Thon post till now.
A huge thanks goes out to Lesley of Young Adult Books Reviewed for hosting an awesome readathon.
I didn't do to well on the reading front this time, I only finished two books and 50 pages of a third. Oh well, I'll try to better on the next one.

Now on to the books that I read:
Jade Green: A Ghost Story by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor (I've read it before, just not in a few years, but it was so good that I couldn't resist re-reading it for the readathon).
The Half-Made World by Felix Gilman (this book was amazing, I'll be reviewing it soon(ish), plus I'm giving away a copy *ends Oct 31*).

I started Sorcerers of the Nightwing by Geoffrey Huntington (another re-read. I didn't get a chance to get to far into it, but I'll definitely try to sit down and finish it one of these days).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin