Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Read-A-Thon

I know, this is like my fourth or fifth read-a-thon this year (and that's just since the summer), but I could not resist the chance to read supernatural themed books. Thanks to Lesley of Young Adult Books Reviewed for this awesome read-a-thon.

For those wondering what exactly the read-a-thons about? Read below for a little info about it and than follow the link for more info and to sign up. Halloween Read-A-Thon runs from Oct. 15-17.
What does this readathon entail you ask? Good question!

For this readathon: read Halloween themed stuff. Not necessarily with the day of Halloween, or even the month. None of that (unless you want to). What I am thinking is examples like this: vampires, ghosts, witches, werewolves, shifters, immortals, urban legends, zombies, anything horror or paranormal related.
Sign up HERE. For more info click HERE.

I'm considering reading the following books:
Nightmarys- Dan Poblocki
Ghosts, Ghouls and Other Nightmares- various authors.

Reading now:
Sorcerers of the Nightwing- Geoffrey Huntington

Finished:
Jade Green: A Ghost Story- Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
The Half-Made World- Felix Gilman

1 comment:

  1. Yay...another read-a-thon for us! I wonder if it will become another trending topic amongst the blogs...blogging no-no, participating in too many read-a-thons...LOL! I will say that I lost 3 followers during the 24 hour read-a-thon last weekend so it might be the case. Oh, well. I will continue to march to the beat of my own drum....and join in on as many read-a-thons as I want! ;O) Hope you have fun this weekend. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

Are you a middle grade author, want your book to be spotlighted this year during the challenge on my blog? Than this post is just for you. All about Middle Grade Challenge

Sign up for the 2014 All about Middle Grade Reading Challenge.

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin