Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Computer has CRASHED!!!!

Hey guys, there's going to be a lack of posts for awhile. My computer CRASHED a few days ago and erased all the reviews I had written up (including the ones for both Zan-Gah books and Taken by the Others). So I'll be using my dads computer and trying to rewrite everything that was lost. :(

I'm off to try and locate the missing software discs, so that I can (maybe) restore it to working order. Although, I'm not holding my breath on that working even if I can find it.

I hope to have something new posted for y'all later this week (hopefully).

Orchid

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry your computer crashed and you lost all that information! Ouch! I hope something works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Golden Eagle: Thanks!
    I too hope something works out. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's terrible. Good luck with finding the discs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sucks mate. Hope things work out.

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin