Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Read-A-Thon- Sign Up/Mini Challenges


Yep, you guessed it. I couldn't resist one more read-a-thon before the year ended. 
To sign up visit Liza at WhoRuBlog

For Liza's read-a-thon challenge, my family and I (parents and sisters) donated a couple of toys to Toys for Tots.
I'm going to be re-reading the whole Chronicles of Narnia series by C.S. Lewis. I haven't read them in a few years and thought, what better way to get in the holiday mood then by reading them. Plus by the time I finish all seven books I will have reached 200 read this year.

Books to be read:
Prince Caspian
The Voyage of the Treader
The Silver Chair
The Last Battle


Books finished for the read-a-thon:
The Magician's Nephew 
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
The Horse and His Boy


Fruist Basket vol 7 by Natsuki Takaya
The Gift of the Magi (I can't remember who wrote it)
Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin