Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Out with a Bang Read-a-Thon

 
Today is the start of the last read-a-thon of the year, and for me its a doubly awesome day. Why, because i get to have a perfect excuse to read for three days straight, plus today is my birthday.
 
I'm still not sure what I'll read, but I will definitely be updating this post with what I do end up reading.
Hope y'all have a great day.
 
Update:
Yesterday was a complete bust reading wise, and today wasn't much better, but I plan on reading nearly all day tomorrow.
 
Reading:
 Best Foot Forward- Joan Bauer
Finished:
I'm almost done with Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, I have like 100 pages left, so I'm counting it as finished.
Bad kitty: Catnipped, vol 1 by Michelle Jaffe (manga)
 
 

1 comment:

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin