Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Upcoming CSN Review

I'm sure y'all have all heard of CSN Stores, and their mind boggling 200+ online shops for everything from counter height stools to teapots. Well, I was pleasantly surprised (and highly shocked) to be asked to review one of their products.
I'm toying with getting either what would be my fifth bookcase, although I don't have the foggiest idea where in my room I would put it, or with something else that has yet to be decided upon.

Too bad I don't need this, because it's really pretty.

There are so many choices, that I spent two days just going through their various stores trying to choose what to get, and I still haven't actually decided upon anything yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

Are you a middle grade author, want your book to be spotlighted this year during the challenge on my blog? Than this post is just for you. All about Middle Grade Challenge

Sign up for the 2014 All about Middle Grade Reading Challenge.

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin