Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Manga Challenge 2011

I'd like to thank Vasilly of 1330V for telling me about the Manga Challenge hosted by Rhinoa of Rhinoa's Ramblings.
Over the past couple of years I have found my self reading more and more mangas, so this challenge is a perfect fit for me. plus it gives me the perfect chance to re-read the first ten volumes of Ouran High by Bisco Hatori and to check out more mangas from my library.
I'll try to review some of the manga I read, but sometimes I just find them hard to review and like to read them for fun.
Since the goal is to read a minimum of 6, I should be more than able to accomplish it in a short amount of time.

Mangas Read:
1. Boys Over Flowers, 1 by Yoko Kamio
2. MeruPuri, 1 by Matsuri Hino
3. Fruits Basket 12 by Natsuki Takaya
4. Fruits Basket 13 by Natsuki Takaya
5. Fruits Basket 14 by Natsuki Takaya
6. Instant Teen: Just Add Nuts 1 by Haruka Fukushima
7. Chobits Omnibus (vols 1-4) by Clamp
8. Tsubasa 1- Clamp
9. Kaze Hikaru 1
10. Fruits Basket 15 by Natsuki Takaya
11. Fruits Basket 16 by Natsuki Takaya
12. Fall in Love Like a Comic 1
13. XxxHolic 1 by Clmap
14. Fruits Basket 17 by Natsuki Takaya
15. Angelic Layer 1
16. Metamo Kiss 1
17. Fall In Love Like a Comic 2
18. Kitchen Princess 1
19. XxxHolic 2- Clamp
20. Wish 1- Clamp
21. Fruits Basket 18
22. Fruits Basket 19
23. Fruits Basket 20
24. Fruits Basket 21
25. Fruits Basket 22
26. Fruits Basket 23
27. Beauty Pop 1
28. The Gentlemen's Alliance †, Vol. 1


4 comments:

  1. It sounds like a cool challenge--good luck on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should tell Jake about this one - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for signing up, looking forward to seeing what you read. Feel free to read and review way more

    ReplyDelete
  4. whaaaat?! I didn't know this existed. Good luck! I just might participate too :)

    ♥ Trish

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin