Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ramblings and What Not: April Got Titanium Book Contest!

I know, I have posted a lot about contests at other blogs this week, but it's just because I want y'all to check out the awesome too. Plus I know that y'all would most likely be interested in learnig how you can an ARC of Half- Blood by Jennifer Armentrout before even review copies are sent out. All the details and for entering can be found below.

Ramblings and What Not: April Got Titanium Book Contest!: "It's that time again, the Got Titanium book contest time! Typically I throw out a huge slew of books that are releasing in April, but this ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin