Saturday, April 9, 2011

Read-a-Thon Update


I'll post all of my updates here.

First update:
Got a late start and have only been reading since about 10:00, but have already finished:
The Gentlemen's Alliance Cross 2&3
Bright Young Things (last 150 pages or so that I had left).

Update the second:
I have now started on my fourth book Tsubasa: Those with Wings, which is 400 pages and pretty good so far. I've also decided to add Mind Gap to my List.

Update Three (and probably last one until morning):
So I finished Tsubasa: Those with Wings, and have decided that I'm going to re-read Ouran High vol 1 before bed and try to read vol 3 while getting reading for church in the morning. Sadly, my mom and dad won't let me pull an all-nighter since we have church tomorrow, but I'm hoping to finish both mangas.
Books read 4 (hoping for 6 though)

1 comment:

  1. Read that book,
    Flip that page,
    24 Hour Readathon
    Is all the rage!

    Hope you're having a great readathon!

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin