Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wish List Wednesday (48)

Monkey High, volume 1 by Shouko Akira, 2008. Published by Viz Media.
It's hard enough fitting in at a new school while dealing with family problems... Will Haruna remain jaded and distance herself from everyone around her? Or will Masaru win her over with his monkey magic?
 Why: I love lighthearted shoujo titles, and Monkey High sounds so good (I read the first few pages at the bookstore and now I NEED to know what will ahppen next).
Here's my best reason for why I want it, I have yet to read a Shojo Beat title that hasn't amused/entertained me (they rock). :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin