Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Couple Days Late, But the Winner Is....

Excuse time. I've been on a kind of vacation for the last couple of days and haven't had the chance- err, motivation- to pick a winner. Hope ya'll can forgive me for making you lovelies wait so long.
So with out further dithering, I would like to present what ya'll have all been waiting (hopefully) patiently for.

The lucky winner of Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan is....

Jacinda @ The Reading  Housewives of Indiana

Congrats Jacinda! Hope you enjoy Cinderella: Ninja Warrior. I'll be emailing you in just a bit, so be sure to check your inbox...or spam filter.

Didn't win? Have no fear you can still enter to win an ebook of Vampires Rule by K.C. Blake (open to everyone, ends 6/9). Enter HERE.

Winner has 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin