Friday, June 17, 2011

Follow Friday (4)

Q. Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?
Without a doubt my favorite genre is fantasy; although there is more than one book that made it my favorite. My love of fantasy books started when I ran across two different authors through the library, Anne McCaffrey and Jane Yolen. The first books I read by them were Harper Hall trilogy (Anne McCaffrey) and The Pit Dragon trilogy (Jane Yolen), both series were just so well crafted and amazing that I quickly became hooked on the genre.

Cannot wait to see what everyone else had to say about this week's question. Happy FF to all. :)
Things of interest on ye olde blog this week:
This week I reviewed Deceived by the Others by Jess Haines and Peach Girl 1 by Miwa Ueda.
You can also see what I found tease worthy from DbtO on my Teaser Tuesday post. Lastly, you can see what books I'm wishing for this week on Wish List Wednesday.
Oops, I nearly forgot this piece of news- wait for it- later today ya'll can check out a lovely guest post by...you'll just have to check back at 10:00 am (est) to see who stopped by this week.

You can also vote for what I'll read/review in next months edition of Vintage Reads. There are two fabulous YA/MG fantasy choices to choose from. If you do vote, THANKS so much (it will definitely make my day since so far there's only be one vote.)
Vote HERE.  ^_^

5 comments:

  1. Hi & Happy Friday!

    A great choice!

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    stopping by for the follow friday!
    New follower!
    have a wonderfull weekend
    Kyanara from the Life of a BookAholic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog, beautiful!

    New follower! Happy reading, friend!

    Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Pit Dragon trilogy was one of my all-time favorites! I love your blog :D

    I am a new follower stopping by from the Hop!

    Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey stopping by from follow friday, great choices & great blog! Looking forward to more posts. Have a great weekend. New follower!

    Darcy @ Open Book Empty Cup

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin