Saturday, June 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (93) Books I Forgot Last Week + Some

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie. Sadly the only books I order are those that are hard to find. The following books are from the library and bookstores.
Review:
Enlightened (Enlightened, 1) by Allyson Richards, 2011. Published by Authorhouse.
I'd like to thank Ms. Diamond, of Minute Muse LLC, for kindly offering me a chance to read and review Enlightened. I'm really looking forward to it, and am thoroughly excited as the opportunity to read the debut of such a young author.

The Fallen Star (Fallen Star, 1) by Jessica Sorensen, 2011. Published by CreateSpace.
I'm sure ya'll remember that not to long ago I IMM'd The Fallen Star. Well, Ms. Sorensen was kind enough to ask me if I would like to read/review the newly edited version of The Fallen Star (Thanks so much Jessica). So as soon as I get a chance to read and review it I'll let you know what I think (it will be my second time reading it). 
Library:

Peach Girl 2 by Miwa Ueda, 2004. Published by Tokyopop.
Peach Girl 3 by Miwa Ueda, 2005. Published by Tokyopop.
I loved Peach Girl, so the when I was at the library and saw that they had the 2&3 volumes I just went ahead and grabbed them. I also kind of forgot that had checked them out...so that's why they're in this weeks IMM instead of last weeks.
Millennium Snow 1 by Bisco Hatori, 2007. Published by Viz Media (Shojo Beat).
Bisco Hatori's Ouran High is one of my all-time favorite manga, so I just had to try Millennium Snow.

Can you believe that another week has already passed? I can't! It seems like just yesterday I was putting together last weeks IMM and now it's already time for this weeks (where is the time flying by to).
 This week I got some amazing sounding titles, all of which I am throughly looking forward to reading (though I'm not sure where to start on this weeks books.)

Hope ya'll got some great books as well.

On the blog this week:
Review- Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe (earned 4 out of 5 pineapples).
Review- Toradora volume 1 by Yuyuko Takemiya & Zekkyo (earned 5 out of 5 pineapples)
Teaser Tuesday- from Happy Birthday to Me by Brian Rowe
Wish List Wednesday-  The Burning Bridge by John Flanagan & Hollow Fields 1 by Madeleine Rosca

Older news:
You can vote for July's Vintage Reads by going -> HERE. So far only one person has voted this month and voting will close Thursday June 30th.

4 comments:

  1. I can't remember if I tried Millenium Snow but I FOR SURE can't get enough of Host Club! Great haul this week!

    Here’s my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM! I really want to read The Fallen Star. It's already on my list! :)

    My IMM is here:
    http://faybaysbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set. I haven't tried Millennium Snow but I've heard of it. I do want to start Ouran High School Host Club.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab books this week. Hope you enjoy them all! You can see what I got in my mailbox here.

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin