Friday, June 17, 2011

SiS Readathon Mini Challenge 1 + Update

favorite and least favorite movie adaptation of a book.
That's easy! The Harry Potter movies because they are simply amazing and the casting was brilliant. I could go on and on on the ways the the HP movies were amazing but I won't (can't wait to read the last three HP books).

I hate to say this, ut my least favorite movie adaptation of a book would have to be Eragon. It just fell considerably flat, which is sad since the (if done right) would have made for an excellent movie. The only character I thought they really cast well was Brom the rest were just kind of meh.
Finished:
Gateway to the Gods (176 pages)
Fairy Cube 1 (192 pages)
Currently reading;
Brave the Betrayal (half done)
Toradora 1 (starting)

Total Books Read: 2
Total Pages Read: 368
Books Read Since Last Update: 2
Pages Read since last update: 248
Total time read: 4 hours
How I'm currently feeling: Excited to embark on my next book choices.

Total Books Read: 2
Total Pages Read: 468
Books Read Since Last Update: 1/2 a book
Pages Read since last update: 100
Total time read:  6 hours
How I'm currently feeling: Busy! Getting ready to go to a ballgame. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you're enjoying the read-a-thon! It's 1:30am here and I'm still thinking about reading! LOL!

    Did you have fun at the ballgame?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite adaptation is The Princess Bride, least favourite - if it can be called an adaptation when they've taken the characters and stuck them into a brand-new story - is the third Anne of Green Gables.

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin