Saturday, June 18, 2011

SiS Readathon Update + Mini Challenge

I am so far behind in my goal. The ballgame last night was great, but took up around FOUR hours of my reading time, plus my allergies got so irritated that I ended up taking a benadryl and sleeping for like 12 hours. But I am ready to make up for lost time today.

Books read:
Gateway to the Gods
Fairy Cube 1
Toradora 1
Brave the Betrayal
Alice 19th 3: Chained

Now reading:
Inside the Illusion
Vampire Knight 1

Total Books Read: 3
Total Pages Read: 660
Books Read Since Last Update: 1 1/2
Pages Read since last update: 292
Total time read: 6 hours
How I'm currently feeling: Hoping to make up for lost time.

Total Books Read: 4
Total Pages Read: 868
Books Read Since Last Update: 1
Pages Read since last update: 108
Total time read: 7 hours
How I'm currently feeling: Hungry. :)

Total Books Read: 5
Total Pages Read: 1068
Books Read Since Last Update: 1
Pages Read since last update: 208
Total time read: 8 hours
How I'm currently feeling: Still hungry, waiting on dinner. 

Mini Challenge:
Name one book you think should be taught in school, grade of your choice.
The Count of Monte Cristo, why, because I like it that's why. I'm too foggy brained at the moment to come up with a better reason. I guess 11 or 12th grade for when it should be taught. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin