Friday, June 17, 2011

Spring Into Summer Read-A-Thon (Start)

Morning, readathoners! I'm going to keep this short so that I can take full advantage of my reading time.

These are the books I plan on trying to get through over the next two days:
K.A. Applegate- Gateway to the Gods, Brave the Betrayal, Inside the Illusion, Understand the Unknown, Mystify the Magician, and Entertain the End. 6 books

Fairy Cube 1- Kaori Yuki, Hollow Fields 1-3 -Madeleine Rosca, Vampire Knight 1- Matsuri Hino, Alice 19th 3: Chained- Yuu Watase, Toradora 1- Yuyuko Takemiya & Zekkyo, Amazing Agent Luna 4-5- Nunzio DeFilippis & Christina Weir, Amnesia Labyrinth 1&2- Nagaru Tanigawa. books 11

17 books in all is my goal. I hope to update her and maybe two more posts today. :)

Starting book(s):
Gateway to the Gods and Fairy Cube 1

I'll update the little list thingy below as the day wears on.

Total Books Read: __________


Total Pages Read: __________

Books Read Since Last Update: __________

Pages Read since last update: __________

Total time read: __________

How I'm currently feeling: Sleepy!
Good luck to all. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the read-a-thon! I'm going to have to borrow some of those mangas, they sound good. I wonder if I'll have time to read them during the read-a-thon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun lineup for you! Enjoy the reads and good luck in the readathon!

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin