Thursday, July 28, 2011

High Summer Read-a-Thon (updates)

Yes, I know that I said I would be away from the blog for the next few days, but I forgot to write up/publish my post for the High Summer Read-a-Thon hosted by the lovely Michelle @ The True Book Addict.

I'll be doing all my updating and mini challenges here, with a end of readathon wrap-up in a whole new post.

Best of luck to all participants. =)

I'm hoping to finish:
The Exodus Gate by Stephen Zimmer (It's really good and I have about 200 pages left)
The Secret Country by Pamela Dean (I'm reading this for Vintage Reads)

Am reading:
The Exodus Gate; trying to finish last 200 pages 
The Secret Country; 77 pages read

Have finished:
Forbidden Dance 1
Angel


3 comments:

  1. You're doing great, Orchid! Keep it up and above all, have fun. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking in to see how you did on the read-a-thon. Be sure to do a wrap-up post and link it here if you want to be eligible for the participant giveaway. The deadline is 6pm CST and I will be drawing winners after that. Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/HSwrapup

    Thanks for joining me for the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in to see how you did on the read-a-thon. Be sure to do a wrap-up post and link it here if you want to be eligible for the participant giveaway. The deadline is 6pm CST and I will be drawing winners after that. Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/HSwrapup

    Thanks for joining me for the read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin