Thursday, July 14, 2011

Once Upon a read-a-Thon

First off, I would like to thank the lovely hosts of the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon. Thank you ladies, ya'll did a wonderful job! =)


I'm not feeling too chipper at the moment (I'm either having a bit of an allergy attack or have a slight cold or maybe a mix of both), so I'll keep this really short.

Here's what I read:
Jacob Have I Loved

The Rag and Bone Shop
Millennium Snow 2
The Wrong Number
Amazing Agent Luna Omnibus 2

I got about half-way through Over Sea, Under Stone by Susan Cooper. I didn't get much reading done on the last day so I never got a chance to finish reading it before the readathon ended.
Hours read, about 11 for all three days. I turned out to have less time to read than I had anticipated on.
Total pages read: 1,263
I only participated in the first two mini challenges as well.
Hope ya'll had as much fun as I did. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin