Friday, August 12, 2011

#RDreadathon Report from Day One

Last night I managed to make some progress on the read-a-thon.
So wishing I had more time for reading, but things must be done. I've even managed to knock out the majority of my library books. =)

Books Read on Day One:
Alice 19th: Jealousy 5 by Yuu Watase
Batman: Hush 2 by Jeph Loeb, Jim Lee, and Scott Williams
We Were There 3 by Yuki Obata

Pages Read: 592

Books Finished: 3

What I'm currently Reading:
The Recruit by Robert Muchamore
Dael and the Painted People by Allan Richard Shickman

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin