Sunday, October 2, 2011

Impromptu Readathon

I never got a chance yesterday to post this, but April of Good Books and Good Wine is hosting an impromptu readathon going from 9/28 to 10/3.

Hopefully I can tackle some of the review/book tour books on my TBR pile over the next few days. Sadly, I cannot remember a single title at the moment, but will post them here as I read them. =)

Reading Now:
Eve by Anna Carey
Coriolanus (audiobook)

Read/listened to:
Promissory Payback by Laurel Dewey
Unrevealed by Laurel Dewey
Antony and Cleopatra (audiobook)

1 comment:

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin