Thursday, September 15, 2011

Read Your Own Books Read-a-Thon

I almost forgot that I wanted to participate in the Read Your Own Books readathon. So here is my last minute post for it.
I'll be posting all my updates here, and on twitter with #SIRYOBM.
Thanks to the awesome Monica of The Bibliophilic Book Blog for putting this together. =)

The readathon goes from today till Sunday September 18 at 9pm.

I'll add what I'll be reading later when I actually get a chance to read. =)
What I plan to read:
I think I'll just play it by ear...in other words I have not the faintest idea.

What I'm reading:
Foundling by D.M. Cornish

What I've finished:
Soulmate by L.J. Smith
In the Forests of the Night by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Snack-wise:
Umm, I cannot find anything. :(
Where I'll be vegging out:

Most likely my bedroom floor, or the livingroom couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin