Friday, December 2, 2011

Holiday Readathon

Yep, it is that time again...readathon time that is. I am quite excited to take part in Liza Wiemer's Holiday Readathon again this year (had such a blast last year for it).
I will be adding all my updates- and if need be challenge entries- here in this post. I don;t want to clog up everyone's feeds with a million posts over the next couple of days.

Click on the button for moer information about the Readathon.

I am currently working on my ARC of Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare and listening to The Boy in the Suitcase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin