Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wrapping Up 2011 Readathon

Good thing I check Twitter, because tomorrow is the kick-off of Remarkable Reads' Wrapping Up 2011 Readathon (it runs from December 22 until January 1).
You can follow all the Twitter action by using this hashtag: #WU2011R

I'll be adding whatever books I manage to read in this post. So be sure to check back and see what I have
read.

Currently Reading/Listening:
Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
The Iliad by Homer, translated by Stephen Mitchell

Finished:
Fullmetal Alchemist 5 by Hiromu Arakawa
The Liar Society by Lisa and Laura Roecker
The Meerkat Wars by H.S. Toshack
The Outcats by John Flanagan
The Silent Oligarch by Christopher Morgan Jones

6 comments:

  1. I loved Matched! Good luck and Happy Reading! If you have time you can check out my Readathon List

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've always wanted to do a readathon. Don't know if I'll have time. I really liked Matched and I'm not sure why. I usually don't like books written in present tense. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list! Good luck and happy reading =^_^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to read Incarceron by Catherine Fisher! I hope you are enjoying it! Keep up the great reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you think of Matched. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

Are you a middle grade author, want your book to be spotlighted this year during the challenge on my blog? Than this post is just for you. All about Middle Grade Challenge

Sign up for the 2014 All about Middle Grade Reading Challenge.

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin