Monday, January 2, 2012

Marvelous Middle Grade Read-A-Thon

While I love readathons, I am very much excited to participate Deb's first ever Marvelous Middle Grade Readathon. The readathon runs from January 2-8 of 2012 and you can sign-up by going here.
I have even been setting aside MG books just for this, as well as ordering a couple from the library.
My TBR:
Cold Cereal by Adam Rex
Secrets of the Crown by Adam Jay Epstein & Andrew Jacobson

Read:
The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex
Neversink Barry Wolverton

1 comment:

  1. yay for joining in! I have to read True Meaning Of Smekday, as well....eek! Just grew my TBR pile!

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin