Sunday, February 26, 2012

Review Copy Cleanup

So, I was not going to sign up for the Review Copy Challenge, until I saw the fourth or fifth post on it and looked at my review stack. Which is just a little crazy at the moment. Hopefully, I will be able to make quite a dent in my stack of books come March...if I can find more time for reading that is.

If y'all are interested in joining in just visit Nyx Book Reviews and Books, Biscuits & Tea, the awesome hosts, for all the rules and to sign up.

Challenge schedule:

✦ March 2 - Show Off Your Pile
✦ March 9 - Cuddle Up With a Book
✦ March 16 - Don't Be Such a Tease!
✦ March 23 - Mysterious Meet-up
✦ March 30 - Love Will Find a Way

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

Are you a middle grade author, want your book to be spotlighted this year during the challenge on my blog? Than this post is just for you. All about Middle Grade Challenge

Sign up for the 2014 All about Middle Grade Reading Challenge.

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin