Saturday, February 25, 2012

Winner: Demons at Deadnight

Demons at Deadnight Blog Tour Banner
Couple days late, but Rafflecopter was being wonky and would not let me pick a winner, and to top it off the HTML editor was being weird on this post. Fail!

Without further blethering,  I am happy to present the lucky winner of a (paper or ebook) copy of  Demons at Deadnight by A&E Kirk.......

Elaing8
Congrats, ! I'll be emailing you shortly, so make sure you check your spam folder.

Winner has 72 hours to respond before a new winner is picked.
You can haunt Alyssa and Eileen Kirk-
More about Demons at Deadnight-

Purchase Demons at Deadnight-
B&N | Amazon |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin