Monday, April 30, 2012

2012 Contemporary Challenge

 
I usually do not sign-up for contemporary challenges, but this year I have actually read quite a few (at least more than usual) YA contemporary books. So, I thought why not join in the challenge.

I may be a little late to entering, but check out some of the great contemporary books-released this year- that I have read. Since I'm not sure how many more new contemporary books I'll read, I'm just going for level 1 at the moment.

1. The Girl in the Park by Mariah Fredericks (review coming soon)
2. Freshman Year & Other Unnatural Disasters by Meredith Zeitlin
3. Lexapros and Cons by Aaron Karo
4. Rock On: A Story of Guitars, Gigs, Girls and a Brother (Not Necessarily in that Order) by Denise Vega
5. Boy21 by Matthew Quick (review coming soon)
6. Purity by Jackson Pearce (review coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin