Friday, April 20, 2012

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon (updates/mini challenges)

Cannot believe that I nearly forgot all about the readathon. While I may not get much reading in, like, I'll be doing good to read one book, I am excited to participate yet again.
I'll post any updates here. For all readathon info visit Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon.

What I'm reading:
Abandon by Meg Cabot
Born Wicked (audiobook)

Read:
Whites of Their Eyes (audiobook)
Mini Challenges:
Introductory Questionnaire:
1) Down in coastal Carolina...2) I actually have not picked out a stack of books, but I am looking forward to finally reading Abandon by Meg Cabot. 3) Snacks are a little difficult to come by with food allergies, but I'll probably  consume a few Warheads while I'm out today and hopefully get some reading in too. 4) I am a military brat who loves reading.5) This is maybe my third time participating. Next time I hope to remember when the readathon is so that I can plan for it (like clear my schedule). One year, I definitely want to go for the whole 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin