Thursday, March 13, 2014

Spring Cleaning Review-a-Thon


The interesting things I find when going through my inbox. when I saw this in the Booklikes email I knew I would have to join in. Why, because I still have some reviews that I'm trying to knock out and this seems like the perfect motivation to get it done.

The Spring Cleaning Review-a-Thon is hosted by Lenore @ Nocturne Romance Reads and Lori @ Romancing the Dark Side. For more information and to join in click banner.

My goal is to finish the stack of un-reviewed books sitting by my chair, as well, as the ones marked on Goodreads as "Need to Review" and schedule them up. That's around 15-20 books.

Come start of the Review-a-Thon, I'll post the titles here as I review them.

Finished Reviews:



1 comment:

  1. Wow! Biggest goal yet! Good luck and let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

I read, and am working on replying, to all the comments y'all leave. All comments are moderated by me, so, if you don't see it automatically that's why.
Psst, there is no "Word Verification" on the comments. =)

Keep on being awesome!

linkwithen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin