Being a cooking holiday, Thanksgiving is stressful. With all of the work that goes into making the turkey, pies, rolls, and various other things (depending on your families tradition). Here is what my day is going to look like.
1. My family will drag me out of bed at some disgusting hour (I am so not a morning person) to watch the Macy's Day Parade.
2. I'll clean up the kitchen
3.Then we start cooking (I hate to cook)
4. I will clean the kitchen again
5. Next we check on the turkey (and try to figure out when to start the sides)
6. Make sure the counters are clean and the dishes are done (are we sensing a theme here?)
7. Start putting the side dishes together.
8. Set the table.
9. Eat (finally)
10. And last but not least, Clean the kitchen (I hope everything fits into one load!)
Oh, how I love the chaos of the holiday season!